Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

BOM Part 7

It feels so good to actually be on track with something for once!  I'm all caught up with the Lakeland Modern Quilt Guild's block of the month program.  Here's July's installment:


One for the guild, made with Northcott fabrics, and


one for me, in my chosen color scheme.  By the way, if any of you know where I can get my hands on more of that Madeline by Blank Quilting print, please let me know!  I am dangerously low!

Here's the two blocks together:

 
And the moment you've been waiting for--a preview of my sampler quilt with all 7 blocks so far!
 


It's really going to be fabulous.  The only question is, do I add sashing?  I have plenty of that blue/black checked print.  Hmm...

Well, it won't be too long before I write again, so until then, God Bless!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!