Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016

The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt Along -- Rosette Two Complete!

Wow, it seems like forever since I've updated my blog, and for that, I apologize.  Being pregnant for the first time while working my full time lawyer job was far more challenging than I realized!  I did manage to sneak in little bits of progress here and there, but just didn't manage to get many things finished until my maternity leave kicked in.

Blame this guy!  #babyschep


As y'all know, I started The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt Along early in 2015.  Here we are in early 2016, and I can now proudly proclaim that I have finished my second block!  Without further ado:



Kudos to my amazing husband who has wholeheartedly supported me through everything, to the point of helping me pick out fabrics for my Millie!  Here are a few photos of Rosette Two in progress:

My stitching buddy!

On our Georgia road trip.

With homemade papers. 
Did not go as planned!
Auditioning fabric.

Round 1 attached.

Just the center!


Interested?  It's never too late to start!  For instructions, check out Katja's Quilt Shoppe here.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!