Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Stampin' Up!


A few months ago, I went to the crafter's yard sale at my church and bought a handmade card for my sister's upcoming birthday.  I also entered a drawing to win a free card making class for me and seven of my friends.  Well, you know what comes next--I won! 

I set it up for this past week, but apparently it wasn't a good time--only one other person came with me, and that was my mom!

That didn't affect the level of fun and craftiness, though.  Check out the beautiful cards we made!  Beverly provided everything for us--she would normally charge $15 per person for the class, but she graciously did this for free.  I might have just caught the stamping bug.  I know my mom did! 

I'll keep it short and sweet this time.  Take a peek at these pics, and God Bless!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!