Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

Are you listening?



Yes, Jimmy Eat World is playing in the background!  But seriously, today I'm posing the question: What do you listen to while you're sewing or crafting?

For me, it's primarily audiobooks.  Check out this list of books I've listened to so far in 2015.  I've linked each title to my Goodreads review, if applicable, just in case you care to read what I thought about each title. 


What I'm currently "reading:"



I know, what a cheerful topic to sew to!



Books I have under my belt:


The Hot Zone by Richard Preston



Stuff Matters by Mark Miodownik


One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.
No review on this one because frankly, I was a bit embarrassed that I didn't read this book during the first 30 years of my life.


Sisters by Patricia MacDonald


The Fever by Megan Abbott


Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan


The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber. 
I actually finished this one New Year's Eve, but I'm throwing it in because of how much I loved it. 



 Well, I know I have a rather strange mix of books listed here, but I'd love to hear about what you're reading/listening to.  Want a personal recommendation from yours truly?  Just email me

I know, I haven't shared any finished projects with y'all in a few weeks, but boy, do I have a bunch of stuff in the pipeline.  Stay tuned...until next time, God Bless!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!