Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas, y'all!

So, as usual, there's an unexpected break: the hubby, the little guys, and I all decided to share some bug around Thanksgiving, so I've spent the last month catching up.  Here's a recap in photos:


Lil' Schep's 2nd birthday was a blast--I just love balloon arches:


Next time, more balloons!
I used 9 inch balloons to make the arch.

Love the favors purchased from Oriental Trading.

Homemade (from a box!) cupcakes.
In case you didn't know, I come from a family full of crafty, artsy folk.  My aunt is an actual trained artist, and sent these beautiful hand stitched ornaments to my mom:






 










My little sister (another crafty one) graduated from nursing school:




And the boys got their very first swingset!


I'm pretty sure I'm still way more excited about than they are, but that might have something to do with how much work it took to put it together!


I managed to get a touch of handmade into the Christmas gifts this year:


Coozies for the hubby's side of the family.

Filing tote for Grandma, who watches/homeschools the boys for us.  (Fun crafty things inside!)

Closer view of the vinyl lettering.  Hubby picked it out for his mom...how sweet!




So, while I didn't get any of the quilty Christmas gifts done in time for Christmas gifting, you can see it's been an eventful month around these parts.  I'm grateful that I'm able to document our lives in photos--there are so few photos left of my childhood, so I'm learning to treasure the pictures I take of my children and our life together.  Thanks for taking the time to look at them--I truly enjoy sharing them with you all.  


Until next time, God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!