Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

BabySchep's Monster Quilt: Part 2

Wow, has it been a week already?  And I've actually blogged two weeks in a row??  Something crazy must be going on.  Anyway, in case you missed it, check out Part 1 of this quilt.  


It'll be short and sweet this time--here are the next two blocks I've managed to complete for our little monster's quilt:


Red eye is a tad creepy for me.  I'll go with a less creepy color next time. 

I love the baby monster!
In case you're wondering, I use Sulky 12wt cotton thread for the hand blanket stitched edges. 


In other news, I'm having my first grown-up yard sale of my own tomorrow (eek!), so I will need much patience, I'm sure!  I've got a bunch of quilty things in the sale, so if you're in the Lakeland area, come on by!


Linking up with Finished or Not Friday this week. 




Recent Reads:


Flat Broke with Two Goats: A Memoir of AppalachiaFlat Broke with Two Goats: A Memoir of Appalachia by Jennifer McGaha
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a delightful listen! This book came at just the right time to remind me why we're so budget-conscious--to prevent the financial collapse that this family experienced. Admittedly, at times I judged these people for their poor decision making, and at other times, it was simply laugh-out-loud funny. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and would recommend it.

View all my reviews


I've been trying to introduce Lil' Schep to audiobooks, and so far, he likes the musical books the best:





On our tabletop:



Settlers of Canaan.  Yes, Canaan.  I have a wonderful collection of Bible themed games!



Medici, the Card Game












Until next time, God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!